Global environmental project participation and market outcomes
The adage, ‘service globally but act locally’ best describes our recipe for growing our platform and ecosystem in support of our goals, vision and mission! Our audience is the global population which has, until now, been excluded from meaningful self-started environmentalism. Arguably, there is no greater need than a PaaS, that enables, empowers and emboldens the global population to clean-up their local environments protecting local native habitats and health and well-being for all. Our only chance for a cleaner, healthier planet is for the global population to become actively involved and educated around good environmental behaviour. This approach, through digital access and webservices, has not been attempted before. We believe the planet is now suitably concerned to support our innovation with action and effort. We are starting at a point of zero, zero global population participation in environmental action, we can only succeed from here.
So, how will we grow our members and the activity they create on the PaaS? Corporate Social Responsibility is becoming a major item that all corporates need to become proactive in. We fully expect to launch specific clean up actions, pollution monitoring and measurement initiatives and health related education with Corporates across the globe.
The following are some examples of how a ‘platform as a service’ (PaaS) can grow both in members on the PaaS, resources to enable us to execute our plans, and the scaling and democratisation of environmentalism.
1. Collaborate with established Environmental Agencies. The PaaS will be open to support and collaborate with all other Environmental Agencies, Charities and organisations in their endeavours to save the planet. All 3rd party organisations who access the platform will have the benefit of the global footprint of a number of digital services ensuring their audience grows from local to global. This is scale!
2. Enable everyone to become an environmentalist. Through the PaaS we envisage, within a short time after launch of service, many thousands of concurrent projects to be spun up and running within the platform. These projects can be supported by anyone with an environment4change account and sees an opportunity for local businesses to support local environmental activities at a very low-cost point.
3. Build Global Schools program The team sees the value in educating our young today so our planet stands a better chance, tomorrow. With that thought in mind and knowing the kids today understand the latest technology and have a whole lot of great energy and a real sense of ‘what is right’, the team will be launching a global facing, programme for Schools. All Schools, around the World, in supported languages, will be invited to join the Schools program with a chance to have their project promoted globally as a demonstration of the will, determination and knowhow of kids in respect of the type of Planet they want to live in and share with their neighbours.
4. Create Affiliate channels and extend the reach of your message We are building an affiliate channel where local, State and Country environmental issues can move past their geographical boundaries to create interest, intent and action, elsewhere. Equipped with digital tools, social networking, a global resource, and access to new participants we will make a difference, which will benefit future generations.
5. Become a specialised e-commerce portal offering stylish in-demand specialised value adds The team realise plastic, and other waste, is destroying many wildlife species and seeping into the human food chain. Latest research makes this an undisputed fact. All alternatives for recycling, while value adding our shared community, must be considered and supported, including use of recycled plastic in fashion. UK brands are leading in this sustainable practice.
6. Social platform We are insuring a strong social network presence in our platform architecture to ensure our collaborating partners can make sound use of social media, networking and gateways to announce their environmental projects to a waiting global audience of ready participants.
7. Directory programme Our Directory Programme is focused on matching organisations, with an environmental organisation or cause which they believe is synonymous with their own organisational ethos and beliefs. The organisation, via the platform architecture will be enabled to commence their own environmental journey at the pace and on the projects they wish.
8. Emission footprint programme The team are building a digital service where households and businesses alike can check their greenhouse emissions footprint and offset this number with a donation of time, effort or money towards an Environmental cause.
9. Weekend warrior program The weekend warrior program will be a call-out to all environmentally aware citizens to come together for the betterment of the environment, local native habitats and ecosystems.
10. Unique programs of participation yet to be defined The team envision many unique programs to be spun up from within the platform leading to co-operation of transferable skill sets, expertise and effort.
The above forms the blueprint of our services offer which will draw in members and result in clean-up projects to start. Once noticed, Corporates will partner with us to undertake particular environmental projects under the auspices of Corporate Social Responsibility.
How are we going to profit from the innovation, including increased revenues or cost reductions? The PaaS will be global in reach but feel local to users, community and participants. Our principle revenue stream will flow from the many hundreds of available grants from Government and Philanthropic Foundations across to world having an environmental focus and thousands of donations directly from concerned citizens that see the benefit of our work and track record, driven by a robust and innovation content creation model showing “the proof of the pudding is in the eating”.
The use of a digital utility token will be an integral part of our PaaS architecture and platform strategy as it affords aspects of trust and transparency, missing today in many environmental groups. The digital token will represent all interactions and transfers of value in, through and out of the newly defined ecosystem. This access and transparency will lead to a greater business to business / individual cross boarder interaction which bodes well for valuing and monetising the community support of local environmentalism. Great strength and momentum arises’ from a utility token that crosses geographical, political, religious and language barriers and does so with transparency, equity and fairness. A successfully executed platform architecture has the ability to scale beyond any other architecture. Access and use, as a function of platform scale, will introduce new economies of scale and new revenue streams, unknown to the environmental industry today.
Finally, a digital token and use of a digital wallet and account is a great mechanism to introduce a community based environmental movement, where the globally community participates in the management and promotion of the environmental ecosystem and marketplace. Taking this purpose and movement to its logical endpoint sees a future iteration of the PaaS ecosystem running as a decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO), where the global participating community drives the largest contribution to global environmentalism, and that must be a conclusion the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP)and any government would love to support.